We are excited to be a part of the SHOP. MAKE. CELEBRATE holiday pop-up event at FLDWRK in downtown Fullerton Friday, December 1st and Saturday, December 2nd. We will be set up with all of our candles, greeting cards and prints alongside several great vendors. In addition there will be mini craft workshops, a door prize and coffee by En Route Coffee Co. and Bangarang Coffee Roasters. The event is free both days and you can get tickets for workshops on FLDWRK's Event page. Below is a holiday gift guide with some of the unique items by vendors that will be at the pop-up. We hope to see you there!
1. Dark Blue Denim Scarf from Flax + Field - A simple, stylish, everyday accessory
2. Blank Space Rings form Wildflower Roots - The perfect unique stackable rings
3. The Adventure Begins Cocktail Napkins from Piroutte Paper Shop - Every event should be a fun adventure
4. Ceramic Ring Dishes from Luna Reece - The perfect catch all dishes for jewelry, matches, etc.
5. Handmade Headband from Remnant International - A gift supporting a great cause
6. Clarissa Black Jumpsuit from Avec les Étoiles - Cute versatile outfit
7. Fox Den Soy Candle by Nordic Fox Design Co. - Handmade candle with notes of leather, tobacco, and teakwood
8. Essential Oils by A Home Day - A go-to for creating natural home and beauty products
9. Kids Varsity Jacket by Grounded Kidswear - Each purchase helps underserved youth
Thank you for reading our blog, we are happy you are here. Please note all data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. nordicfoxdesignco.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.